1--dissolve yeast in water
2--add sugar and oil
3--add flour
4--Knead the dough until it is well mixed.
5--Put the dough into a greased pan and cover with a clean cloth
6--Let rise for 2 hours or until double
Then presto. . .
There you go, that is a pretty accurate representation of my belly in all its glory. However, since I am doing the heparin injections night and morning--I have done almost 300 injections and have about 80 more to go, so my belly is covered in nasty bruises, since I promised this was a non-nauseating representation, I decided not the draw in the dozen or so visible bruises. . . you're welcome! :)
2--add sugar and oil
3--add flour
4--Knead the dough until it is well mixed.
5--Put the dough into a greased pan and cover with a clean cloth
6--Let rise for 2 hours or until double
Then presto. . .
There you go, that is a pretty accurate representation of my belly in all its glory. However, since I am doing the heparin injections night and morning--I have done almost 300 injections and have about 80 more to go, so my belly is covered in nasty bruises, since I promised this was a non-nauseating representation, I decided not the draw in the dozen or so visible bruises. . . you're welcome! :)
5 comments:
Oh you look so cute!
How cute are you?!
pretty sure that is what my stomach looks like and there is no baby inside- glad everything is all good now- sad you missed danny osmond-
I love you Alicia! :) Lol. Great post. Miss you guys. Hope all is well with your little one.
Do you have Factor V?
I had to do heparin injections too.
After a while, I quit looking at my stomach because it was so bruised.
Post a Comment