This is Hunter's baptism invitation. I am SUPER pokey getting them in the mail, but they are coming. I know this is the same format Maya used, sorry Jenny! I had chosen a different layout, but it only used one picture. There were so many cute pictures of Hunter that I changed my mind and went with this one. He is SOOOO excited for Nov. 1!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Check Out This Cute Boy!
This is Hunter's baptism invitation. I am SUPER pokey getting them in the mail, but they are coming. I know this is the same format Maya used, sorry Jenny! I had chosen a different layout, but it only used one picture. There were so many cute pictures of Hunter that I changed my mind and went with this one. He is SOOOO excited for Nov. 1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All of the pictures look great! Congratulations Hunter! Miss you guys.
Liz & Joey
Happy birthday Hunter and congrats on your upcoming baptism. Wish we could be there to see your big event.
Post a Comment