Hunter's teacher came up to me today and said. . .
"Hunter wanted to participate in 'sharing' yesterday. He said he had a joke to share. So, when it was his turn, he stood up and said. . . 'What word starts with f and ends with uck?'"
She stepped in at that point and said, "Hunter, I don't think this is appropriate."
He said, "No, I promise, it's okay. It will be fine!"
A few of the kids apparently gasped in horror. Which means. . . my child is one of a few 3rd graders that knows the "F" word. Seriously? Where have I gone wrong??!?
Anyway, he finishes his joke with. . . "FIRETRUCK!"
Luckily his teacher knows us pretty well and said she was laughing hysterically. Sigh. . . I know it could be worse, but. . .sigh!!
When Mikayla and Jordan were Hunter's age, they thought the "S" word was either "shut up" or "stupid". This poor 5th child growing in my tummy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are not a failure. Kids have these crazy minds of their own. Good thing we were angels, right?
Post a Comment