Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Favorite Things...

All right, I know I was rather grumpy yesterday, and I apologize. (Especially if you were one of the people I snarled at or tried to run over!) Anyway, today I am really trying hard to fight the grumpiness away. So, I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite things to help remind myself of everything I have to be grateful for. Now, I am going to try REALLY hard to think of the less obvious things. So, let me just say right away to my family, you know I am grateful for you, however, if I list you all by name it's going to take forever and besides, those are cop-outs. I'm really trying to think hard. So...

My "Non-Relation" Favorite Things

Sunshine--LOTS and LOTS of sunshine
The American Flag
Visiting with friends
Singing hymns
Taking naps
Hugs
Playing the piano
Soft blankets
Reading
The scriptures
Smiling
Laughing
Playing the flute
The internet
Electricity (yeah, that goes back to 8 weeks without it!)
Jewelry
Bath and Body Works
Pink flowers
Happy memories

Okay, so that was WAY easier than I thought. I could keep going FOREVER, apparently, but I have to go make dinner now. Thanks for allowing my moodiness lately!!!

2 comments:

AB said...

GREAT list. Thanks for sharing. I hope it helped!

Tanya said...

Oh please, I've been grumpy for weeks - just ask Jenny! You're allowed at least a day. Great list. Always a good reminder.