Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Updates.....

Okay, I know I have done a stinky job of keeping my blog updated through the summer. I have had some pretty serious issues with my computer, basically it doesn't like me very well and doesn't do what I ask it to do. But, never fear, that issue has been solved! Our entire school got our new computers on Tuesday. I have now upgraded from an iBook to a MacBook and I love it!!!!!! Now, I plan on being way more consistent again. I will even try to catch you up on the Comeau family's summer happenings. I know, I know, you have been so excited! Don't hold your breath though, between school, housework, football, choir, play practice, being a wife, being a mom, and dealing with the yucky mono fatigue, I promise to do better than I have been, but...?!? Life still happens! :-)

No comments: