Saturday, June 7, 2008

Casanova Junior!


I think we have an epidemic going on in our family. I have been publishing posts about our 11-year-old Casanova. I didn't realize I had to watch out for my first grader, also.

For the last year, Hunter has been talking about his friend, Cheyenne. Her family moved in February and he was devastated!!!! Well, this weekend is Pony Express Days. (It is Eagle Mountain's hometown carnival/celebration.) We were waiting in line for a ride when Cheyenne and her family walked by us. I grabbed Hunter and we ran over to say hi to her. Check out that smile!


Hunter and Cheyenne












Hunter decided he wanted to use the rest of his tickets to ride with Cheyenne. This is the two of them on the ferris wheel. You have to look really closely because once again I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.


Hunter and Cheyenne on the ferris wheel







The last ride of the day was on these cute little boats. We didn't want any "Tunnel of Love" happenings, so Lexie was the chaperone.




Hunter and Cheyenne with their "chaperone" Lexie.









Apparently we were too late. Hunter told us that he kissed her at recess before she moved. On the cheek you might ask? (I did.) No, on the lips, but it's okay, she wanted him too. :-) His dad told him that you should only kiss someone if you really love them. His reply???? "I do love her, Dad!" All righty then, watch out for those seven-year-olds!!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That is so funny!!! Hunter is the new love guru. And it should be a little embarrassing for poor Jordy that he's having a little more success!! :) Way to go little man!!